- Please observe a limit of one person at a time in the sign in shed.
- The new bays are open and operate like the Pit Range. All legal firearms are allowed. Leave target stands as close to the berm as possible.
- Members MUST take ALL of their own trash with them when they leave the Club grounds. Club volunteers WILL NOT be picking up trash or emptying the trash containers until the pandemic is officially declared over.
- Please bring your own sanitizer/sanitizing wipes to clean the lock at main gate, and to wipe down the “range in use” sign by gate, and the “ range in use” sign on each range.
- Please continue to practice social-distancing (six feet), washing hands, sanitizing items you touch, etc.
- There will be a sign-in pen but we suggest you bring your own pen to sign in with.
- It is up to members if you would wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Disinfect your shooting area before and after use, chairs, table surface etc., as you move from range to range.
... and finally, please respect everyone’s space and enjoy your time at the Club.